INFORMATION ON COOKIES
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer a correct functioning of the site.
By using these devices the Web server is allowed to remember some information concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY LEGISLATION AND EXCEPT COOKIES
According to the EU directive, cookies that require informed consent by the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, except those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services. expressly requested by the user.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES EXIST?
ACCORDING TO THE PURPOSE
ACCORDING TO THE PROPERTY
- Cookies own : are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user
- Cookies from third parties: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
ACCORDING TO THE CONSERVATION PERIOD
- Session Cookies : they are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page li >
- Persistent Cookies : are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie , and that can range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
PHARMADUS BOTANICALS, S.L. is the Responsible for the treatment of the personal data of the Interested Party and informs them that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016 (GDPR ), for which the following treatment information is provided:
Purposes of the treatment : as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
Data conservation criteria : as specified in the section on cookies used on the web.
Communication of the data : the data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or due to legal obligation.
Rights that assist the Interested Party: :
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to its treatment
- Right to file a claim with the Control Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
PHARMADUS BOTANICALS, S.L .. Polígono Industrial de Camponaraya, sector 2, parcela 3, – 24410 Camponaraya (León). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
COOKIES THAT ARE USED ON THIS WEBSITE
|Analytics||Google Analytics||Enables the unique visit control function. The first time a user enters the website through a browser, this cookie will be installed. When this user re-enters the web with the same browser, the cookie will consider that it is the same user. Only in the event that the user changes their browser, it will be considered another user||2 years||Persistent|
|Techniques||Own|| Web plugins: language
|It is removed when the browser is closed||session|
REVOCATION OF CONSENT TO INSTALL COOKIES HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM THE BROWSER
|HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES FROM THE BROWSER|
|Delete device cookies||Cookies that are already on a device can be removed by clearing the browser history, thereby removing cookies from all visited websites. However, some saved information (for example, login details or website preferences) may also be lost.|
|Manage site-specific cookies||To have a more precise control of the specific cookies of each site, users can adjust their privacy and cookie settings in the browser|
|Block cookies||Although most modern browsers can be configured to prevent cookies from being installed on devices, this may require manual adjustment of certain preferences each time a site or page is visited. Also, some services and features may not function properly (for example, profile logins).|
- 1. Select the Tools icon
- 2. Click Settings.
- 3. Click Show Advanced Options.
- 4. In the “Privacy” section click on Content Settings.
- Delete cookies: Click on All cookies and site data…
- Do not allow cookies to be stored.
- 5. Click Clear browsing data (empty Cache).
- 6. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Chrome, click here: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647? hl = en
Internet Explorer. Version 11
- 1. Select Tools | Internet options.
- 2. Click the General tab.
- 3. In the “Browsing history” section, click Delete browsing history on exit.
- 4.Select Delete files.
- 5.Select Delete cookies.
- 6.Click Delete.
- 7.Click OK.
- 8. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Internet Explorer, click here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
Firefox. Version 18
- 1. Select Firefox | History | Clear recent history.
- 2. Next to “Details”, click the down arrow.
- 3. Select the following checkboxes: Cookies, Cache, Active session starts.
- 4. Using the “Time interval to erase” in the drop-down menu, select All.
- 5. Click Clear Now.
- 6. Close and restart the browser.
You can accept or reject cookies individually in Firefox Preferences, in the History section available in Tools & gt; Options & gt; Privacy.
For more information about Mozilla Firefox, click here: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/privacy/websites/#cookies
Safari Version 5.1
- 1. Select the Safari / Edit icon | Restore Safari.
- 2. Select the following check boxes: Clear history, Delete all website data.
- 3. Click Reset.
- 4. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Safari click here: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Options – Advanced – Cookies.
The cookie options control the way in which Opera handles them and therefore their acceptance or rejection.
For more information about Opera click here: https://help.opera.com/en/latest / security-and-privacy / # clearBrowsingData
Consult the documentation of the browser you have installed.